Friday, August 9, 2013

RECAP

YOUTUBE : So this has been a good week for me for YouTube finds. I seriously can't believe I never watched either of them before. So first, Kinglsey. I know what you are thinking, how have I never watched Kingsley before? NO IDEA. Well that is in my past now, one of my new favorites.



On another note, I also completely ship Tinglsey (he and Tyler Oakley). How fucking cute are they? I mean seriously.



Also, Anna Akana. She is funny, cute, and has a ridiculous Blackmilk collection. Jealous, hardcore. I found her from the Blackmilk facebook page, and I obsessively watched all of her videos.



MUSIC : Little Mix! I know that I have heard Wings before, but I never really listened to it before. Now that I have, damn, they are fabulous. I love their new song How Ya Doin'? Missy Elliott is in it too (#mymilkshakebringsalltheboystotheyard).



MOVIE : So this is an oldie, but I watched She's All That by accident, and I got pretty engrossed in the story. It's worth a watch if you are looking for some entertainment on a Saturday afternoon. Something that doesn't involve spending all of your money...

FOOD : Okay, this is a weird one. Panda Express forgot to give me sweet and sour sauce for my veggie spring rolls (#unacceptable), and my dad suggested I use the raspberry habanero sauce we had in the fridge. It was so delicious. I may buy some and store it in my fridge just for my occasional Panda run.

No comments:

Post a Comment