Friday, August 16, 2013

RECAP

This week has been crazy! On Saturday I went on one last excursion with my Hawaii friends, probably for the last time, since my parents moved to NJ yesterday. On Saturday night I boarded my 9 hour plane back to DC. I arrived at 10:30 (east coast time) on Sunday, and I have been busy preparing our apartment and going shopping ever since. Picked up Kylie at DCA on Wednesday to join me in the apartment, and Kathleen is coming down to visit today. The trio will be reunited! Therefore, because of this busyness, I don't have a lot of favorites to show.

YOUTUBE: Two boys I have found in the last week, Connor Franta, and Troye Sivan. I honestly, have no idea how I didn't watch them before. Both absolutely gorgeous, adorable, and funny. Check them out!





Can I just keep them both as my pets? Please?

BLOG : This.

MUSIC : Iggy Azalea. She is just so fabulous, and her body is rocking. Bitch can rap.



No comments:

Post a Comment