Friday, August 23, 2013

RECAP

This week has also been crazy! All of the moving-in process. I finally got my mattress, and we did this crazy metro trip to Ikea. Not an easy task. We are still waiting on the dining room set, and I am going to start crafting some artwork for our walls. Speaking of which, I also need to get some twine to make a picture wall in my room.

YOUTUBE : There has actually been a ton of hilarious videos this week, but this Miranda Sings collab had me dying with laughter.



MUSIC : Okay so this is not me bashing on Katy Perry, I actually love Roar, however I do think it is pretty much a rip-off of Sara Barellies Brave (which I also love). So I found this little mash-up (or really just playing them at the same time) and I love it.



FOOD : Can we just talk about how amazing Olive Garden's breadsticks are? I have spent way too much money on restaurants this week, and it needs to end.

No comments:

Post a Comment