Tuesday, August 20, 2013

MAKEUP MONDAY : Top Five Lipstick Brands

Okay, so I did it again. I am totally losing track of time lately. I didn't even know the weekend was over, and it is Tuesday. I need school and work to start. Also, this post is kind of a cop-out, but here are my top five lipstick brands. I am a huge lipstick addict, so this was actually sort of difficult for me.

1. MAC amplified finish. I am separating the various MAC finishes, because in my eyes they are all completely different, and some not as good as others.
Top Picks: Girl About Town, Craving

2. Maybelline Colorsensational Vivids. These came out this year, and are absolutely fantastic. Easily rival MAC amplifieds.
Top Picks: Vivid Rose, Shocking Coral

3. Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter. These may not really be considered lipsticks, but I have so many so I had to include it. They are great for on-the-go application and are super moisturizing. But most have the color payoff of a lipstick.
Top Picks: Red Velvet, Wild Watermelon, Raspberry Pie

4. Rimmel by Kate Moss. These have great color pay-off, my only drawback is the scent, I am partial to either unscented or vanilla, and these have a almost chemically scent, but it fades almost instantly.
Top Picks: 01, 110

5. Benefit Benetint. Again, not really a lipstick, instead a lip stain, but I wear it several times a week, and I love it. Completely worth the money, and last forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment