Friday, September 20, 2013

RECAP

It's about time I get back into the normal pace of my blog. These last two weeks have been pretty busy. I have been interviewing for some jobs, hopefully that turns out in my favor. Also I have been getting more and more obsessed with Twitter, so don't forget to check it out @brynnarachelle.

I just started a food blog, so be sure to check out The Dining Connoisseur! :)

YOUTUBE : I just found Hunter March on YouTube, and I am pretty obssessed. He is also beautiful.



Also JennaMarble's new video cracked me up. I was crying from laughter.



MUSIC : So much good music lately! I have been loving Miley's Wrecking Ball (by the way, congratulations on the new VEVO records!)



Lorde's Royals isn't a super recent song, however, I have been obsessed. This girl is going to be huge.



Lastly, a new favorite, I am not a huge Kanye West fan, but this song is really fun. It's a great dance song!

No comments:

Post a Comment