Monday, September 16, 2013

NYFW : J.Crew

J.Crew was definitely less dramatic and unexpected, but still lovely. I am also probably likely to own one of these pieces come next spring, since I do tend to shop at J.Crew. It's exciting to think of me actually owning these pieces that are featured on the runway, and it is definitely possible with all of these ready-to-wear collections. For an overview of the collection, @jcrew on Instagram posted a couple pictures of the mens and womens collections overall.

   

That neon coat though. I would say this collection is very J.Crew typical, as well as traditionally spring, unlike the other collections we have seen so far on the runway. No sign of the overwhelming presence of grey... or wet slick hair (thank god).

        

I love that white circle cut-out top in the last image, I may need to get that. 



No comments:

Post a Comment