Monday, September 9, 2013

NYFW : Kate Spade

As much as I dream of attending a NYFW fashion show one day, I much prefer presentations. The way that they set up the environment, as well as the length of time you can view the designs, is just incredible. So I would love to attend a Kate Spade presentation, because she is probably my favorite designer.

Kate Spade also posted a ton of pictures (and videos!) on their Instagram, so it was great being able to watch even though I was in DC all weekend.

   

The SS14 theme for Kate Spade is world travel, from Capri to Paris, and I love it. Also, how chic are those greys? That striped skirt is phenomenal. 

   

Be sure to watch the videos of the above pictures by clicking them. When life gives you lemons, make limoncello. Couldn't have said it better myself. 

In addition to the gorgeous clothes, and beautiful outcome, it was very cool watching the preview videos that @katespadeny posted prior to the presentation.  

   

Also be sure to click the pictures to watch the creation in action.

So basically, I better start saving for the new Kate Spade collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment