Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Michael Kors Fall '13 Collection

Michael Kors is one of my all-time favorite designers, but I never really considered their collection line. I only ever looked at their "affordable" line, because that's all I could even dream of affording. However, I had a beautiful moment in the Georgetown store last weekend. I spotted this beauty from across the store, and sort of floated over to it. I had to touch it and hold it and wanted desperately to make it mine. However, I soon snapped out of it when I casually glanced at the price tag. That leather though. 

I love it so much. It is even more beautiful in person. Since I was fawning over this beauty, I thought I'd  check out the other collection options, and they are all pretty amazing. 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment