Sunday, September 15, 2013

NYFW : Alice + Olivia

Pretty and preppy, as Alice + Olivia designer, Stacey described the new SS14 collection, and I'd have to say I agree. @alice_olivia posted these, among others, the day of the presentation. Her color palette is great, interesting to look at as a design student. I especially love at the top she wrote "Pink is not just a color, it's an attitude." Truth. 

   

She definitely had a wider range than a lot of the designers featured this week, however, that is to be expected from a ready-to-wear presentation, as it is supposed to be a little more wearable for the everyday person. I am loving the patterned suit in the first picture, and the full patterned skirt in the last, along with everything in between. 

  
  

I am such a big fan of Alice + Olivia, especially her fabulous dresses. This collection is a nice change-of-pace from her fall/winter collection out currently, which I believe is goth themed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment