Friday, September 6, 2013

RECAP

I interviewed at Anthropologie for their visual display internship, and I thought it went well, so I guess we will see! Also this week I have been crazy planning the next three years of my life, and while stressful, I think I can figure out a way to to triple major and study abroad... let's do this.

Also last week I started reading the newspaper for my Writing for Communications class. The fact that I have to read a physical paper, and can't use the app on my phone, pisses me off, but the news that I have been learning just by skimming the front page stories, is incredible. Guess there is actually something to reading the paper after all. We read the Washington Post, and you can get it here.

YOUTUBE : DailyGrace is back to making her normal videos, and I couldn't be more excited!



MUSIC : So ScottBradleyLovesYa showed up on my YouTube front page, and these are fantastic! I am so in love with this retro style music.





FOOD : So this is technically a drink, but the Stash Pomegranate Raspberry Green Tea is so good.
Also, I have been going to Wagshal's and getting dessert... It is a habit I really need to stop. But if you are looking for some good dessert, hit them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment