Friday, October 11, 2013

RECAP

I got a job! Finally! I am going to work at Lush, which I am super excited about. You may be seeing some product reviews in the future. So look forward to that!

MUSIC : Miley Cyrus! BANGERZ is ridiculously good. I would list the song's that I love, but I have been enjoying the entire album. If you haven't listened to it yet. Do it. Right now. Also, this. How fabulous is she?


YOUTUBE : I have been loving the Hello Style channel, specifically Sophie Sumners' segment, and the Sexy vs Skanky show.



FOOD : I think I have been obsessing over omelets lately... I've had three this week. Calm yourself, Brynna.

TELEVISION : The Vampire Diaries is back! Yes! Also, The Originals started, and it is equally amazing. The worst thing is that Caroline and Claus can't be together now that they are on separate shows. Not okay with it.

BLOG : This isn't really a blog, but the ShopStyle featured shops are so great. You can subscribe to their website and get daily emails about new/popular shops. It can get a little repetitive, but the new ones are great. Sure, there are $3000 dresses featured, but there are also $30 shoes. Something for everyone.

But let's be honest, my biggest favorite is BANGERZ. It is just that good. I literally cannot stop listening to it. On repeat. Seriously, go get it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment