Saturday, October 5, 2013

RECAP

A little late, I know. I didn't do a recap last week because I really didn't have anything to recap. I am just doing the school thing. I started writing for HerCampus, so I'll be sure to link when I have new posts up. Also, I finally finished my room, so I will probably be taking pictures or a video soon to showcase it.

Also, kind of a in-the-works project, but I am starting a fashion magazine at AU, with the help of about 10 people so far. It's really exciting, and I hope things go smoothly!

YOUTUBE : I really have been loving fashion videos, and I loved Evelina's latest video on fall essentials. These are my favorite types of videos, because I try to mostly buy classic pieces/essentials, that I can mix and match.


 MUSIC : The third Miley Cyrus single that I have loved, 23 (with Mike Will Made It).


BLOG : There are a couple new blogs that I started following, and I can't believe I never found them before this week.

Damsel in Dior

Tuula Vintage


No comments:

Post a Comment