Thursday, October 10, 2013

Halloween Outfits

Instead of posting this closer to the actual date, I figured this was better suited further out. It gives you time to get the essentials you need! If you are looking for something a little more unique, and are willing to spend the money/time, here are a couple sources that I am a huge fan of. First, Rent the Runway (which in general I am a huge fan of) came out with their Halloween outfit ideas, and I think the list is fantastic. So here are some ideas for you. Also American Apparel always knows what's up with their outfit ideas, some are so creative.



Since in college Halloween is actually Halloweekend, I have a few costumes lined up. Minnie Mouse, Boo (from Monsters Inc), a Beanie Baby cat, Rosie the Rivetor... and I am probably going to need one more. Seriously considering copying that Miley Cyrus VMA look. Too much? 

No comments:

Post a Comment