Monday, July 22, 2013

SALE PICKS : Nordstrom Anniversary

Shopping addicts, like myself, look forward to this sale every year. While we can't all afford to get a beautiful designer handbag, even at half price, there are some lower end options that get even cheaper. I'm not going to lie, there are heaps more items that I love in the sale, but these are just my top picks. Can you tell I love accessories?


I'm sorry, but how amazing are all of these picks? Why can't I have unlimited money? Mostly the Michael Kors watch is taunting me. It's been on my wishlist for ages, and I am very tempted to buy it at such a great price. But nonetheless, I am still pretty broke, so I don't think I can. If you are interested in any of these amazing pieces, as well as any others in the sale, you better snatch them up quick! 

Also, while that Pour la Victoire bag is pricey, doesn't it sort of look like a mash up of the Celine Luggage and Trapeze bags? 

No comments:

Post a Comment