Friday, July 26, 2013

RECAP

Thing's I've Been Loving:

YOUTUBE : British YouTubers! Two in particular, Alfie (PointlessBlogTV) and Marcus (MarcusButlerTV). I love Marcus' intro, and how adorable is Alfie? Even though I want Alfie to be with Zoe (Zoella) #zalfie.


 #malfie just saying.

MUSIC : Bonnie McKee's new song. I found her by sheer luck on vevo, the day her single was released, and fell in love. Come to find out that she has written for major singers in the industry, including Katy Perry, Taio Cruz, Ke$ha. She's already gotten a ridiculous amount of hate, which just proves how big she is going to be soon.



MOVIE : So this week I got into a car accident, it wasn't anything too serious, but I am a little sore. So to make myself feel better, I watched Devil Wears Prada. Probably my all time favorite movie, which I always watch when I am not feeling well. Probably because the whole lifestyle is exactly what I want in life. You can easily find it online, if you want to watch it as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment