Wednesday, July 17, 2013

GET THE LOOK : Miley Cyrus

I am sure we have all seen the infamous new Miley Cyrus music video for We Can't Stop. If not, take a few minutes to watch it here (you'll want to watch the whole thing):




So it's one of those things where you love it or you hate it, and I love it. It is so unexpected, unique, daring, and visually entertaining. From a filmmaking perspective, it's great. From a fashion side, also pretty great. While I personally don't have the confidence to wear what Miley dons in the music video, if you've got it flaunt it.

'M' Gothic Necklace, 'Nastasya' Sunglasses, Dope Swimsuit, West Coast Crop Top, Beats Pill, Golden Triangle Swimsuit, 'Lady Danger' Lipstick, Gold Rings, Jumper Suspender Bikini Bottom

Definitely lusting after the West Coast top, the Tom Ford sunglasses, and let's not forget the Beats Pill, that was featured at the beginning of the music video. As for makeup, Miley rocks the red lip all the time, and the one in the video has a little bit of orange in it, which is very on trend for the summer. I loved Miley's makeup at the Oscars viewing party earlier this year. Also in this picture you see her with the bob haircut, I personally preferred that. As much as I loved her miles long hair (shameless pun), I also loved the bob, but I'm not digging the pixie. What do you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment